How to replace your printer cartridge
1. Write down the printer name and brand.
2. Remove the empty cartridge and check the writing on it. If it has any bold and big numbers on it, write these down.
3. Find your Brand and printer on this website.
4. Make sure you get the right cartridge(s) Some printers have cartridges for each color, some have one multi color cartridge and one black cartridge.
5. When your cartridge(s) arrive, check to be sure your printer is on.
6. Open your printer's lid.
7. Take out the old cartridge and put inside a small ziploc if you want to.
8. Dispose of the old cartridge. Or if possible, have the cartridge recycled.
9. Unpack new cartridge and place inside the printer.
10. Print a test page.
11. Reconfigure printer heads for best quality. Many printers will do this automatically for you
Procedures may vary for brands and models, see your manufacturers website for more information.